What the ... is that?
blackhole89 - spelled without any capital letters - was a local mod of the General, ROM and Super Mario World Hacking forums prior to the forum split; after the split, he got promoted to Full Moderator status. On the other side of the screen, he is a 17 year old ROM hacker, student and universal geek (coding, maths, hacking et al) who lives in Germany, but is actually a Russian Commie™ in disguise.
Since Incarnation 4, he is the hoster of Acmlm's Board.
- Likes everything epic.
- Starts numberless projects, but is unable to complete any of them or even just get them to a releasable state. (Solar Soundtrack, three SMW hacks so far, a full-fledged RO map editor and many others)
- Likely accepts any positions offered to him, thus getting totally overloaded with work.
- Detests bad grammar.
- Discriminates AOL users efficiently.
- Head GM of TwilightRO, likely to get accused of abusing power but unlikely to be smart enough to ever abuse the situation by actually doing so.
- Recently one of the founding members and core coders of the Janus project (which is implementing a Ragnarok Online 2 server emulator).
- Discriminates active Pascal programmers efficiently.
- Screws up Funpic Board Failures efficiently.
 I/O Interfaces
- English, German, Russian, Latin, "Norwegian kid" (who the heck added that in here anyway?), a small amount of Japanese, "Myspace emo".
- C/C++, Objective-C, Pascal, Assembler(x86,65c816 and Atmel AVR), Visual Basic, QBASIC, PHP, SQL.