|Register Date:||2nd April, 2002|
|Main Forum(s):||Anything Goes.|
To those who dare enter
Proceded at your own risk. There may be e-ninjas hiding in this page.
 About the asshole
Gywall is generaly a lurker, very silent but sometimes posts. Generaly more active when a topic is something he can contribute to.
- Owns a Nintendo DS
- Owns Mario Kart DS, Non-Snaker.
- Owns Metroid Prime Hunters.
- Owns Pokemon Pearl.
- Proud owner of a Gameboy Advance, Not the GBASP!
- Has all forms except Micro
- Has a small/medium sized game collection for Gamecube
- Causes anything made by Sony to stop functioning after touching it.
- Isn't religious.
- Wants to get a job as a platinum mine owner to get rich.
- Obsessed with Bunny Girls.
- Detests of fighting for stupid things.
- Hates translating all stupid little "txt msg" style messeges.
- Hates people who blatantly can't spell anything.
- Likes anything that relates to fire or explosions.
- Keeps most details silent.
- Reads web comics at times.
- Can be classed as very perverted.
- Makes vows/promises/resolutions that get broken a few days later.
- Short Tempered.
 Vs Trapster
Being one of the few people who doesn't mind Trapster doesn't mean a perfect conversation. There are several instances of a bad messege, followed up by an email saying sorry.
 Rom Hax
Generaly starts several rom hacks that never get finished. Only ever finished bad hacks of Super Mario World. Currently trying to hack Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire.
Managed to bust another Pokemon Rom with Scripted.
 The Foolish Times
Back on the First Incarnation of the board, he had no idea of what rules were.
- Banned once for re-registering
- Permantly Banned after getting confused in a badly arranged staff.
- Banned after about 27 posts on a re-registered account.
This was changed on the Second Incarnation, where a fresh start with more intelligence gave a new chance.
 Where the hell is he?
- Spends time on Twilight RO as a GM.
- Generaly spends time on MSN/AIM/Y! Messenger services.
- On his personal server (Do not place heavy loads)
- Acmlm's Board profile
He leaves a trail of sony products that malfunction after he touches them. Has also managed to burn out two monitors, and a graphics card. Managed to buy two non-working bits of RAM and repeatedly cursed.
 Contact? What in bloody blazes?
- draobyek [at] googlemail [dot] com