Cleaning up
Cleaned up the discussion page. Please only talk about mainpage stuff. :) Ailure 09:22, 2 March 2006 (PST)
 More links?
May I suggest adding some links to the main page?
...and stuff like that. --Smallhacker 01:11, 3 March 2006 (PST)
 AcmlmWiki Namespace
I'm starting to sort out AcmlmWiki so we're not referencing Wikipedia so damn much. We are not Wikipedia and we need our own set of policies. So let's start making some of our own policies, let's be bold --Mike 01:26, 4 March 2006 (PST)
The irony of this is amusing -- especially given you're using one of WP's policies right there. Xkeeper 01:56, 4 March 2006 (PST)
- Well, we need to stop linking to Wikipedia policies and link to our own anyway. In the long run it's better, since we have the freedom to change the policies instead of depending on Wikipedia's. I change the "Be bold!" link now.Ailure 11:15, 4 March 2006 (PST)
I wasn't asking to have something completely different than Wikipedia, but stop linking to Wikipedia. Some Wikipedian ideas are good for AcmlmWiki, some aren't. Mike 11:45, 4 March 2006 (PST)
 Request an Article
 Taitron's Idea
For those who didn't see this on Acmlm's board: Main_Page_(testing)
Taitron made that, and I think if we used better colors it would make a very good front page. Witeasprinwow 10:19, 6 July 2006 (PDT)
 Tone down the colors?
They are not the best color choices.Darkdata 16:31, 24 August 2006 (PDT)
- See Main_Page_(testing). I tried, but I think they look a bit worse now. They're darker, at least. --Tatrion 17:06, 24 August 2006 (PDT)
- They look ok now, though they could have some neat gradient effect or other CSS effects. But still, I like the current colors and prefer them over the earlier dark ones that looked a bit 199X esque. Ailure 18:50, 24 August 2006 (PDT)
 bla bla bla
"crazy fads and sprees. However, to"
There are some good examples of those, so some op link to them =p --Darkdata 20:45, 15 February 2007 (EST)
The green on the main page is not a nice color. Try a different one? --Darkdata 21:06, 15 February 2007 (EST)
- Don't forget the unprotected main page, show us there. --Tatrion
 Broken Links
In the Navigation panel on the left, "IRC Chat" (which probably shouldn't be there until and unless Xk/Acmlm puts back the Java chat applet) links to "", which is a nonexistant address. I'd fix it myself, except I'd bet that panel's either protected or hidden, and in any case I don't know what page it's on. :P ~ Kamek77 10:18, 8 March 2007 (CET)
- It'd link to the board, except there's a typo. -- Prince Kassad 12:57, 8 March 2007 (CET)