MillyBot is an IRC bot created by Acmlm, and is used in #rohmacking (among others) for various Acmlm's Board related information, such as user data. The name is a reference to a female counterpart of Acmlm's, Milly.
 Millybot (first)
These commands can be used by anyone, and this list is most likely incomplete. Text that is required to activate each function appears in bold, parameters are enclosed with < and >, and optional parameters are italicized.
- !acs <date>: Displays the current status of today's ACS rankings on Acmlm's Board. When <date> (in mm/dd/yy format) is specified, the rankings of the specified date are given, if available.
- !lastspoke <nickname>: Similar to !seen, this displays what the user with the specified nickname was last saying.
- !lines <user>: Displays the current total amount lines that MillyBot has seen spoken with the nickname you currently have, regardless of channel. When user is specified, the total amount of lines for the indicated user are given.
- !seen <nickname>: The classic !seen script utilised in many bots. This command will display what the user with the specified nickname was last seen doing, be it joining, quitting, changing nicknames, speaking, etc.
- !top <number>: Displays the top 10 nicknames who have the largest amount of spoken lines, and the totals for said nicknames. When number is specified, the indicated number of nicknames will be given, but no more than 16 will be given.
- !user <numeric id>: Displays information about the user on Acmlm's Board who corresponds to the specified user id.
This version of Millybot combined some of the functions of Tunabot and Millybot.
 IRC Features
- Reports new users to the IRC channel it was started in.
- Informs users of IRC channel about new posts or threads, and provides a link to them.
- !8ball <question> - Exactly like Tunabot's 8ball.