The AcmlmWiki has a few projects that were made to increase efficiency and motivation in improving the wiki. Projects are dedicated to improving or adding a single aspect of the Wiki; they also create a mode of organization so people won't trip over each other in trying to do things.
To join a project, place the userbox of the project onto your user page somewhere, and read the description for the project. Once you do, you can start adding to the project!
If it's possible (that is, if we can get someone to draw one), an award image will be given to those who contribute a great deal to a project. Awards are not handed out just by staff; if you feel someone deserves an award for their work, just give it to them. But not yet, though; the awards haven't been designed.
 Active projects
- Project Faction Split is a project for fixing all the junk that was thrown off when Shit Broke™.
- Project documentating offsets is a project for making lists of any known offsets for ROM hacking.
- Project Infobox is a project for placing and updating user infoboxes on all mainspace pages about users.
- Project Category is a project for giving all uncategorized pages... categories.
- Project ROMhax is a project for documenting all of the ROM hacks released on Acmlm's.
- Add more if you think they need made!